ONLINE PURCHASE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Please be sure to contact us via email to request for refund within 14 days after receiving the product (based on the date of receipt and delivery).
- All the expenses incurred due to refund will be borne by you.
- Refunds are limited to regular-priced items. No refunds will be approved for products participating in promotions or with special offers.
- SKECHERS refuses to accept any returns on cash on delivery, all expenses incurred due to the refusal will be borne by you.
- Please pack and seal your return securely in an undamaged and non-transparent bag or box. Affix the return code on the delivery slip and ship the parcel to the designated address of SKECHERS. If your order fail to meet the requirements for accepting returns (Please refer to “Reasons for Unacceptable Returns/ Exchanges”), SKECHERS will contact you in time and send you back your order. All the expenses incurred will be borne by you.
- The shipping fee of your original order will not be refunded.
- If your return items involve in purchasing together with other products to enjoy benefits in promotional events or specific offers, SKECHERS reserves the right to deduct the relevant amount from your total refund amount.
- Apply for refund
- Please contact us by email (SHOPCS@SKECHERSHK.COM) to request for refund within 14 days after receiving the product (based on the date of receipt and delivery). Please state your order number, the product code and also the size of your return item in the email.
- Results of application
- The application will be processed and assessed within 5 working days after receiving your email. The return code and the designated address of SKECHERS will be provided after the approval of application.
- Return your items
- Please be sure to send back your return items to the designated address of SKECHERS, within 7 days after the issue of your return code.
- Arrange for refund
- The refund will be arranged within 5 working days, once SKECHERS confirm that the return conditions and requirements are met. The refund will be paid to your original credit card used for payment. The actual arrival time of the refund depends on the credit card issuers, which normally takes 10 to 15 working days.
- Please be sure to contact us via email to request for exchange within 14 days after receiving the product (based on the date of receipt and delivery).
- Exchanges are limited to regular-priced items. No exchange will be approved for products participating in promotions or with special offers.
- All products are allowed exchange only once, and the exchange must be a product of the same style and the same color. The acceptance of exchanges is based on the on-hand inventory.
- Exchanges are only limited to the designed stores of SKECHERS.
- If your order fail to meet the requirements for accepting exchanges (Please refer to “Reasons for Unacceptable Returns/ Exchanges”), SKCHERS has the right to refuse your exchange application.
- Apply for exchange
- Please contact us by email (SHOPCS@SKECHERSHK.COM) to request for exchange within 14 days after receiving the product (based on the date of receipt and delivery). Please state your order number, the product code and also the size of your exchange item in the email.
- Results of application
- The application will be processed and assessed within 5 working days after receiving your email. After the approval of application, the exchange code and the list of designed stores will provided, also the item you would like to replace will be reserved. All reserved items will only be kept for 7 days after confirming the exchange application.
- Choose a store
- Please be sure to inform us your selected store by email within 7 days after the issue of exchange code from SKECHERS. The transfer of your reserved item will be arranged after receiving your email. SKECHERS will send you the arrival notice by email once the item is arrived to the designated store.
- Exchange the items in stores
- Please be sure to finish the exchange at the designated store within 3 days after receiving the arrival notice from SKECHERS. The exchange application will be cancelled automatically once it is overdue.
Reasons for Unacceptable Returns/ Exchanges
- If the returning/ exchanges item fails to meet the following requirements:
- The item for returning/exchanges should be keep in its original condition (the surface of the product has no scratches, damage and unused), which the product is in a condition that can be sold again.
- The outer packaging is intact (e.g. the shoe box has no tears and graffiti, the shoe box is not wrapped around the tape or the courier face is posted). Please pack and seal your return securely in an undamaged and non-transparent bag or box. Affix the return code on the delivery slip and ship the parcel to the designated address of SKECHERS.
- All related accessories (including warranty card, dust bag etc.) must be included with your return.
- If the product/ parcel has additional gifts (e.g. gift set), please return the gift together. The gift needs to be kept in the condition as it was received. If the gift cannot be returned, SKECHERS have the right to ask you to pay for the gift according to the price of the gift we have indicated.
- Under the following circumstances, we will not be able to process your returns/exchanges:
- Products that are bought during specific offers or promotional events which explicitly state that return or exchange are not allowed
- The electronic invoice or order number issued at the time of purchase is lost
- Orders that exceed the return/ exchange period
- Due to the color difference of different monitors (different displays, color differences are not avoidable), thickness of the products, hand-feel and other similar details
- Reasons such as style, color and subjective preferences
- Products that have been improperly used, including without limitation, having touched chemicals, gasoline, paint, detergent, solvent, or cooking oil, or having been overheated, or having been soaked in water
- Products with loose threads or cracklings due to external scratches by hard objects, or internal wear and tear
- Damaged products due to improper wash
- Products that have been already used, damaged by human factor, or deformed
- Non-SKECHERS products
- Products not sold on SKECHERS HK Official site. Skechers.com.hk
- When selecting the shoe size, please refer to the size chart on this website to facilitate the process of choosing the suitable size. SKECHERS Customer Service Centre can only providing recommendations, which cannot be the basis of your final purchase decision. The size specifications of products should be based on the actual products.
- If you find any defective or flawed items(s), please contact us. The suspected defective item(s) will be examined by the SKECHERS After Sales Service Team and make the final decision.
- Please note that you may process returns / exchanges only for purchases made on this website. You cannot request for returning / exchanging products purchase on this website at our SKECHERS stores, and vice versa.
In case of dispute, the decision of Skechers Hong Kong Limited shall be final. In case of any conflict or discrepancy between the two versions of Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Should you have any inquiry, please contact us (SHOPCS@SKECHERSHK.COM).