Visual Merchandiser (In-store)
Posted on 2023-09-19
Reporting to Senior Visual Merchandiser.
- Closely working with marketing & retail operation team to plan & implement visual merchandise display & POP design of stores
- Design marketing materials (include sourcing) like emails, printing, posters, social media, visuals & communication to support the brand's strategies & brand building
- Responsible for in-store visual merchandising settings and implementation
- Ensure stores designs are according to guidelines provided
- Conduct regular stores visit ensuring visual merchandising concepts are compiled in consistency
- Participate in new shop concept mock-up
- Provide training on concept and visual merchandising maintenance to store staff
- Ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year VM working experience in retail fashion store. Those candidates with fashion retail sales experience but with some exposure and interest on handling VM job tasks will also be considered
- Sound knowledge of VM techniques, window set up, in-store display and styling
- Strong fashion and commercial sense, apparel experience is an advantage
- Ability to work independently with guidelines
- A team player and attention to detail
- Proficient in adobe software, e.g. AI, Photoshop & Indesign, e-mail and MS Office
We offer attractive remuneration packages and good prospect of career advancement to the right candidates. Interested parties please click on the “Apply Now” button with staying current and expected salary to Human Resources Department (email@example.com).
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purpose.