Terms & Conditions for VIP Membership Program
Last Updated: June 9, 2022
Terms & Conditions for VIP Membership Program
Terms & Conditions for VIP Membership Program
- Application of the Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions form the agreement between you, our Member, and us, Skechers Hong Kong Limited, the operator of a member reward program (“SKECHERS PLUS” or “the Program”). We will have other merchants to join the Program in the future (“Our Partner”) providing you more offer.
In these Terms and Conditions, meaning of certain terms shall be as follows:
a. “VIP Member” – a member of the VIP Membership Program
b. “Birthday Coupon” – the electronic coupon issued to you on your birthday month under the Program
c. “Bonus Point” – the standard benefit under the Program to be awarded to you when you make purchases at our shops/ online stores.
d. “Bonus Point Cash Coupon” – the electronic coupon issued to you after your redemption using the Bonus Points awarded by this Program.
e. “Our shops” – means Skechers shops in Hong Kong & Macau and online store (www.skechers.com.hk)
Application of Membership
- By application you are making a statement, upon which we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
- To become a member of the program, you must meet certain recruitment terms and conditions. Most updated recruitment terms and conditions will be stated at shop(s)/ online stores. We have the rights to change the terms and conditions and recruitment schedule from time to time without prior notice.
- To become a VIP member, you need to complete a Membership Application Form and provide certain personal data.
- Each person can apply for one VIP membership only. After verification, all duplicate applications and related bonus points will be cancelled.
- All information on the application form must be true and correct, and does not involve any dishonest or illegal elements. We have the right to decline your application if there is any missing or unclear information on your application form.
- If there is missing or unclear information on your application from, we will contact you by telephone / email to complete the necessary information. If you cannot provide the necessary information, we have the right to decline your application.
We may decline your application under circumstances as may be determined by us in our sole discretion.
Expiry of Membership
Membership is permanent.
- Membership is permanent.
- You can enjoy up to 15% discount on selected regular priced items when you purchase in our shops/ online stores. (Discount offer at shops/ online stores will be final)
- Discount cannot be applied to special labelled items, selected concessionaire products and gift certificates.
- Certain discounts cannot be used in outlets and disposal venues.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional coupons.
- You can earn bonus point at the rate of 1 point for every HK$1.0 when you purchase at our shops/ online stores.
- Bonus points will be calculated on the net purchase amount after deducting the value of any cash coupons, promotion coupon or discount of any kind. Bonus points will not be calculated on cents. For example, if the net purchase is HK$150.9, bonus points will be issued base on your net purchase value of HK$150.0.
Bonus points a member earned in previous year will be cleared on the 30th of April each year.
Example as follow:
– Bonus points earned from January 1st, 2019 to December 31st, 2019 will be expired on April 30th, 2020.
- Discount & bonus points will not be rewarded for selected product(s) or when you are entitled to some other benefits or as a member of the programs. No VIP discount will be offered for purchase of gift certificates.
- All bonus points earned from purchase will be updated within 3 working days from the date of your purchase. You can use your bonus points only when it is updated to your member account.
- Bonus points are personal to you and they are not transferable or assignable to others.
- In case of disputes related to bonus point, the decision of Skechers Hong Kong shall be final.
- You can enjoy double bonus reward for the purchase in your birth month in either shop(s) or online stores. These bonus points will be rewarded to your member account within 3 working days from the purchase date.
- Birthday offer will be available after your VIP membership application is approved.
- Members will be issued 5 Birthday Coupons on the month of their birthday, effective period will be 6 months after the issuance date.
- Birthday Coupon will be have face value of HK$100, Member must purchase HK$500 or above to use one coupon.
Other Bonus Reward and Promotions
Benefits, including bonus points, offered during one-off promotion will be governed by the terms and conditions of the specific promotion and may expire after the end of that promotion. Related terms and conditions will be posted at our shop(s)/ online stores.
Use of Bonus Points
- Member may redeem different gift(s) or coupon(s) using your Bonus Point. Related terms and conditions will be posted at our shop(s)/ online stores.
- Each HK$50 electronic coupon can only be used once, each transaction can include multiple coupons.
- HK$50 electronic coupon can be used together with most other coupons and discount promotions.
- This electronic coupon is effective for 6 months after issuance.
- The coupon redeemed by bonus do not include any return, exchange or cash refund. You are responsible for quality checking of premium at the time of redemption. No premium or bonus will be re-issued thereafter in any case.
- We also have no liability related to any aspect of products, service or quality.
- The bonus points record as shown in your SKECHERS PLUS application will be final.
Entitlement of VIP Privileges
- Your VIP membership, and/or any benefit conferred by such membership is not transferable, cannot be, sold, bought, traded and/or copied in any way and can only be used by the VIP who is named and registered. You remain the responsibility, as do any security details relating to the account. We cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- You are required to provide your registered email address or mobile phone to login to SKECHERS PLUS mobile app/ online stores for redemption. If you are not able to provide sufficient information, we reserve the right to deny your gift or coupon redemption.
We will have other kinds of promotion running at our shop(s)/ online stores. Some promotion offers might not be used in conjunctions with your member privileges. Terms and conditions of these promotions will be posted at our shops/ online stores.
Return and Refund
- If you are entitled to an exchange or refund in relation to any goods purchased, the (i) bonus points awarded and/or (ii) good(s) and coupon(s) redeemed in that transaction will be deducted from and adjusted when the exchange / refund is made.
All gifts redeemed by bonus points and all products purchased with bonus points cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Cancel of Membership
- If you want to cancel your membership, you need to email SHOPCS@SKECHERSHK.COM. Upon your request, you will lose all member privileges and unused bonus point(s). To avoid mishandling, you are required to provide valid identification for verification.
- As the program operates through systems which rely on telecom & electricity networks etc., which is beyond our control, we cannot always guarantee the program operates at all times. However we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure our system supports the operations in connection with program.
- We may update our VIP membership program details, offers, promotions, etc. These items will also be bounded by above mentioned and all related terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of members to keep themselves up to date in respect of the program content. Redemption of offers and benefits will be deemed as acceptance of all relevant changes. We will not be liable for loss or damages resulting from the change of content.
We may, at any time, decline to issue, withdraw, cancel or terminate any VIP membership, and/or remove a VIP from the VIP membership program where we reasonably believes there has been:
a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
b. any fraudulent use of the card by the cardholder and/or any third party acting on behalf of the cardholder;
c. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions;
d. any behaviour relating to the VIP Membership Program that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- We may take changes to these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice to you. All VIP that maintain under the VIP membership program after such a change will be deemed to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). Our obligations under these terms are suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will extend the time to perform these obligations for the duration of that period.
- Staffs of Skechers Hong Kong Limited are not allowed to join this program.
- These terms shall be governed by Hong Kong Law. We and our members both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
If there is any inconsistent or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- Decisions of Skechers Hong Kong Limited on all of the above terms are final.